Function of the Endowment Fund
Annually, the Green Bay Area EGA uses funds donated for the following purposes:
- Special projects that promote the GBA-EGA through partnering with Green Bay Area charitable organizations
- Special educational programs and/or projects which benefit the GBA-EGA.
- Financial grants to GBA-EGA member groups to be used for supplies and materials that support the mission of the guild.
- Educational opportunity scholarships to individual GBA-EGA members.
Donate to the Endowment Fund
The Endowment Fund is overseen by a five member volunteer board of directors and applications are accepted semi-annually in March and September. 100% of your donations goes towards the support of Needle Arts in the Green Bay Area.
Consider giving to honor a special friend or event or to recognize a significant someone.
Donations may be in cash or stock, by pledge, in kind services, or by legacy in your will.
The Endowment Fund has several levels of giving:
- Friends of the Guild - donations up to $100
- Silver Stitcher - donations $100 to $250
- Goldworker - donations in excess of $250
The GBA-EGA is a non-profit tax exempt, 501(c)(3) organization.